Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PF. Changs at market common has wonderful food and a great location. In the past I have not experienced the best service, actually it was downright awful. For a high-end restaurant with a great reputation for flavor and experience has been lacking in the service department.
 In the past the hostess stand has been nothing but a group of bitchy high-school girls handing out  buzzers for a thirty- minute wait in between answering texts.
Sure you can wait at the bar in the meantime if you don't mind your bartender not ever looking up from the counter.
I swear you could have flashed the guy and he still would never have ever looked up. If you could make it past the checkpoint at the troll bridge then being ignored by the worlds first employed deaf and blind bartender the wait staff is wonderful.
They are lucky that once you sit down you have the attention and good food you came for. This is based off of at least three recent experiences I have had there at dinner time. One of the times my whole party and I walked out in disgust. My philosophy is if you do not treat guest in a kind and helpful manner as soon as they walk through the door what makes you think they will wait half an hour or more to eat?
Once they see one crack they start noticing every little flaw in the way your busniess operates. People don't go out to eat just for food, they go out to dinner for an experience. Otherwise you lose patrons to taco bell and re runs of Seinfeld at home.

I do have to say I have been back during lunch and the service and food was great. I highly recommend it if you want a good lunch outside while the weather is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment